Saturday 8 January 2011

Hairspray. Is It Just Me?

Is it just me? Am I the only one? I really love the smell of hair spray.

Maybe it is that I associate hair spray with femininity or maybe it is because I really like setting my own hair. Maybe, it is just that I like the scent of hairspray.


Maybe, it is because I can kill flying bugs with a blast of hairspray. I like to do this if a bee or wasp gets into the house, as it is less toxic than using bug spray.

Maybe this sissy likes the smell of hairspray because it is not a scent that a guy would have on him. Smelling like hairspray is just one more little way for me to announce to the world "I'm A Flaming Sissy!"





What do you think about the smell of hairspray? Do you especially like certain brands? Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment