Wednesday 23 January 2013

Peach A


 
 



















PEACH A
Age: 29
Eye color: brown
Hair color: blonde
Height: 166cm
Weight: 58kg
Breast size: large
Measurements: 91/63/93
Country: United States
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: I started being a model when I was a college student! Now I have plenty of experience. I pose for simple nudes, lingerie and up to provocative erotic modeling, I am one of the most booked models in the market. I go regularly to gym & works out with a private trainer. Among my regular activities: sauna, swimming & tennis. I enjoy driving my car up down & music up, I go to clubs with her friends, and I often visit a small orphanage in my town founded by her grandfather. A gentleman with a nice smile & soft attitude can grab my heart!   

No comments:

Post a Comment